Whilst fun for a while, the Secret Post Club has sadly been much neglected with the upheaval of my personal life and the change in my circumstances. At the moment I have no plans to resurrect the Secret Post Club but never say never and all that.
Thank you all who took part for making it so much fun.
The Secret Post Club is an international bloggy gift swap done in a secret Santa style each month (i.e. no-one knows who is sending their parcel until it arrives), with over 160 members around the world.
Please read the information below carefully about how it works before applying to join.
- You will be matched to both a sender and a receiver each month.
- These people may be from your country or abroad – you must be willing post abroad.
- On the 1st of the month you’ll receive an email with the details of the person to whom you need to send something.
- You won’t know who is posting you a parcel until it arrives – please don’t spoil the surprise by telling the recipient or dropping hints and clues before it gets there.
- There is a £10 (15€ / 15$) spending cap on the cost of the present but the gift can be a anything, from something you have made to a much loved book you have finished with or something bought. Keep in mind, if you are spending money, someone else may be sending you a much loved book or a home made CD.
- You must post your parcel by the 15th of the month (so it has a chance of arriving before the month is out).
- You must get proof of postage for your parcel.
- When you get your parcel please let the sender know it arrived.
- If you want to blog about what you received feel free – please be kind and link to the person who sent it to you and also back to this page on my blog so others that see it can join if they want. You are under no obligation to blog about it if you don’t want to.
- Enjoy it and bask in the warm glow of getting something lovely through the post, there will be another coming next month!
If you wish to join please be sure to read THE FULL RULES first and if you are happy that you can commit to posting a gift every month before the 15th, then please send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org